Where to grind now?

1. I don't know where to grind. I did corpse eaters and Ordeals 4, and now all i'm getting is a low amount even with the maximum stronger ememy bills. I've unlocked LoC but went there and i'm not strong enough except the corpse eaters there. Should i grind on that map or do something else?

User Info: Shuhn

Shuhn - 8 years ago

1. I recommend to farm some managers and statician. But the best way is to level up a orc. because with his ability if you puta four party memebers his stat aument a lot. and with a best savior you can duplicated her attack stat, then you use orc god.
    Withs this you can kill LoC Ordeals 4. And with some statician and honor student club, its almost to have done 4 times house of ordeals (normal) for th caracter next to the orc

User Info: Gatistico1

Gatistico1 - 8 years ago 0   0