Magichange glitch?

1. On youtube this guy was talking about how his characters have max stats in everything because of this magichange glitch. i believe him or know there is one because when i reverse pirate in LOC the computers magichange then afterwards they have max stats on every thing. so i was wondering if anyone know how to use this glitch it would help alot. Thanks!

User Info: JaminFox

JaminFox - 8 years ago
  2. Thanks but i know about that. but when they magichange their stats are max but when i steal it my stats dont go up as much as it did for the computers. i know theres something with it because some of my characters have higher base stats and apitudes than the computer. but when i equip it my stats arent max. but thanks for answering
    ????

User Info: JaminFox

JaminFox - 8 years ago

1. It's not a glitch. You just use the Puppy Paw stick to dupe the magichange weapon. You then have to equip it before the end of the battle otherwise it's stats will go to 0.

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0