Super stats? (dropouts)

1. Right now im in the LOC with max SOB's passed, and i know that the enemies supposed to be much stronger. But whe i went to class world with my level 9999 laharl the dropouts have stats to the max i mean all 99999~ and extremely alot of health while the original laharl is only 1/10 the strength of the dropouts. can someone tell me why they are so strong; oh yeah he does have a stolen magichange weapon(thats why he is stronger)

User Info: JaminFox

JaminFox - 8 years ago
  2. So is there a way to get these stats with my laharl if so how? oh and thanks for answering.

User Info: JaminFox

JaminFox - 8 years ago

1. Cause you're in the land of carnage. they're gonna be stronger. it doesn't matter where you go, the enemies are gonna have souped up stats.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0