Epilogue - Master big star?

1. I hav problems w/ the map bcoz it has enemy boost+100%, what is the best strategy?

User Info: gamefanatic12

gamefanatic12 - 10 years ago

1. The Master Big Star stage unlocked by the bill that's passed for 1000 mana is easily beaten in one of two ways.

The first is "Level up a whole bunch". This is Disgaea. Half of the game is levelling up items, levelling up characters, subduing residents, and reincarnating to do it all over again. There are various stages for powerlevelling for characters of various levels. I recommend the FAQ section for details on this.

The second is "Throw some guys over there to kill the geo panels". Remove the Enemy Boost +50% squares with lower level characters, and keep your strongest ones around to fight the enemy.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX - 10 years ago 1   0

1. I did this map the very hard way-no characters over level 80, did fine after a lot of tries. I used my heavy knight to lure the swordsmen to the edge of the first ledge, then used other ranged characters to kill them one by one, using towers to move characters to safety as needed. I also took down one of the knights(?) near bigstar by hitting her with my longest range skills. The idols/shamans should be easy with espoir, then take down the geos. You're basically on your own after that, but take it easy and it shouldn't be hard.

User Info: SirBertington

SirBertington - 10 years ago 0   0