A problem with increasing the size of my PPP and Tora no ana clubs?

1. In order for me to get into the class world i have to put a character in the student council club so the afro prinny can appear.my PPP and Tora no ana clubs are full but when i go into the mystery gate that can appear on the tenth floor when you destroy all the cubes,i ask the person and the only club he can increase is the student club only,why can i only increase the student council club and not my PPP and Tora no ana clubs?

User Info: houstonp

houstonp - 8 years ago

1. The character whose Class World you are in determines which club's size can be increased. If you've gone into the Class World of a character in the Student Council Club, that's what will be available to you to augment.

If you want to increase the size of a different club, go into the Class World of someone in that particular club.

User Info: ACasser

ACasser - 8 years ago 0   0