Getting our members magichange weapon?

1. Here's something that has been on my mind. If I magichange Gig or Priere (example) and I put the guy who is carying them on a clone pannel, can I still get it with the Puppy Paw Stick? Having some unique monsters equiped like that somewhat sounds cool to me.

User Info: CloudStriiff

CloudStriiff - 8 years ago
  2. If I recall in Disgaea 3 Clone panels do not clone yourself, only enemies.

User Info: Demix92

Demix92 - 8 years ago

1. This will not work as the clone panel trick works only if your Teammate is an enemy, has a red life bar. The only way to do that is to have that teammate be on the club that allows them to vote while passing bills, having them vote Nay, and having them on a clone panel. This can only be done while passing bills in the item world. Since you can't equip magichange before hand, it wont work.

User Info: BindyGuy

BindyGuy - 8 years ago 0   0