When do I get to use magichange?

1. I've done everything your supposed to do but I still can't use it. I just need to know if I'm supposed to get past a certain point in the story.

User Info: Gravitycrasher

Gravitycrasher - 10 years ago

1. Both characters, one human-type(warrior) and the other monster-type(prinny), have to be in the same club. In battle they must be standing next to each other or fairly close(it varies). On the monster's command list, is the option "Magichange". Click it, and the monster will turn into your human-type's weapon. After 3 turns the weapon will vanish and your old weapon will replace it. I believe you can use it as soon as they explain it in the story in the first chapter. Plus, the monster must reach a certain level to use magichange, as it does vary also. Your starting character, prinny, will be an exception to the level requirement. Also, when you go to Cycle 2, you will be able to Magichange right away.

User Info: Muramune99

Muramune99 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. should be available right off, (if not after 1-7 explains it) to so in make sure both characters are in the same group. one has to be a human and one a monster. Make sure both are standing next to eachother, and on the monster's turn use the Magichange option.

User Info: Skel_Ettin

Skel_Ettin (Expert) - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. The magichange is only for 2 turns.
    3 if both of characters was in the Magichange club (very useful).
    Most of the monsters get them 1st magichange skill faster, but the 2nd magichange skill is always (As i can see) the last skill you get for the monster.

User Info: siquall77

siquall77 - 10 years ago 0   0