Shop Limit?

1. I looked around and the limit for product rank in shops are 12, however, when I increased my product rank from 9 to 10, the same items (around 4 m in price) from rank 9 is still the strongest and there aren't anything more expensive. I tried raising it again to product rank 11, the shop can't sell items more expensive than 4 million ones

is this a bug or something? can someone help me in this? thank you (note: this is the weapon shop I'm talking about)

User Info: Lightdeathnote1

Lightdeathnote1 - 9 years ago
  2. Then... how can we obtain weapons above the 4 million ones?

User Info: Lightdeathnote1

Lightdeathnote1 - 9 years ago

1. After you get the best weapons you can in the shops, the best way for stronger ones is the Item World, and later on, Item World in the Land of Carnage.

User Info: Cerdiar

Cerdiar - 9 years ago 0   0

1. You're correct, there is no difference in the items on sale between the last "more expensive items" bills
    though I believe it affects the shops in LoC

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Color shop? Answered
Ranking shop ? Answered
The ranking shop? Answered
Robber Shop Stacking? Answered
Music Shop - Missing Songs? Answered