Save file with DLC it wont work but how?

1. I was use copy from "Saves" it click next I was choose for downloads "2nd Cycle - Full DLC Characters" it from the Save file.

Put in the my USB stick next put in ps3 and I was start for click "Contine" but it say

"Found unadmitted additional Content in saved data. Please download additional"

it is problem I dont know why I was use already put Download "DLC Complete Sel is install one time or twice time. i was try again click " Contine" and it say same before

What do was wrong?

Hope please Help me :(

User Info: HolyDragon30

HolyDragon30 - 9 years ago

1. Try another save file from Gamefaqs, the one you downloaded might be damaged.

The save will only work if it's from the same region as your game, is your game a NA version?

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

1. "You're using a save from Gamefaqs?" Answer: Yes I was use copy from 2nd Cycle - Full DLC Characters it save file

You tried to load the game but it gave you the following error : "Found unadmitted additional Content in saved data. Please Download additional"? Answer: Yes it say

"You have the complete DLC pack installed?" Answer: Yes I have it

User Info: HolyDragon30

HolyDragon30 - 9 years ago 0   1
  2. Have you tried any other save files? Answer: Only two ,first file is My own Story Mao level 143 and Second file 2nd Cycle - Full DLC Characters it I want play see for DLC make for me happy but ......cannot

Is the save file from the same region as your game?
    Answer: it is NA save

User Info: HolyDragon30

HolyDragon30 - 9 years ago 0   1