Pram with naive glasses, 0% hit Evility cancelled?

1. First of all, I'm sure everyone who is interested in my question knows that Pram has an Evility that has a random effect that always changes and that can make her have a 0% (or 1% if you look at the combat window) chance of landing her attacks. If you didn't know that, now you do.

Now here comes my question, does equipping naive glasses makes her have a 100% hit rate all the time or the Evility while have a higher priority and make the naive glasses useless?

User Info: Scarlet_Fruit

Scarlet_Fruit - 9 years ago

1. I'm not really sure, but I would think that the naive glasses would take priority.
    (I don't use Pram, so I'm not sure about this.)

User Info: Cerdiar

Cerdiar - 9 years ago 2   0

1. An interesting situation, but I would think that the evility would take priority. The naive glasses are just an item after all and the effect is coming from an innocent. I would think that evilities have more weight than innocents.
    Though I might hazard a guess at them canceling each other out. That would make more sense.

User Info: Shaydrall

Shaydrall - 9 years ago 0   0