Certain order for unlocking DLC characters?

1. My question is as the topic implies, is there a specific order you must beat the DLC characters in order to use them all? I have downloaded all but 1 I think, and I know the whole scenario of at least being in the epilogue chapter to pull up the recruitment option, but the problem i seem to keep having is everytime when I unlock about 3 or 4 characters, the rest of my options for the other characters seem to disappear. Are you only allowed to unlock so many at a time? If so, what do I have to do to get the rest of the options back? Also, I fogot to mention this earlier so my bad lol, but when I first start the epilogue chapter and go to the 'recruit' area, all of the characters are available to unlock, until I unlock 3 or 4, then they disappear.

If anyone can help with useful info, I would really appreciate it, thanks.

User Info: Paradox422

Paradox422 - 9 years ago
  2. Thanks for the info, you were right about not having enough room. I didn't even think about the other story characters spaces, I just moved some to detention and they all appeared. Thanks again, your help is much appreciated.

User Info: Paradox422

Paradox422 - 9 years ago

1. The problem is likelly related with you having no space in classroom
    all story characters have a invisible saved spot for them in the classroom before you unlock them (from salvatore and bigster to laharl and co.)

move a few characters to detention or delete some and your recruitment maps will reappear

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0