Question about Pleinair and Aramis recruitment?

1. Hi I'm new to this game and I've a question about the recruitment for Pleinair and Aramis.

To unlock the scenario for recruiting them, you have to obtain seven level spheres and get less than 145 commands in Survival and Class World Command attack respectively.

I know that when you start a new cycle you lose the DLC characters in your party until you reach the post-game and recruit them again.

I'd to know if you have already recruited Pleinair and Aramis on a previous cycle and started a new cycle, do you have to re-do the Survival and Class World command attack again to unlock their recruitment scenario?

User Info: lionheart101xz

lionheart101xz - 9 years ago
  2. So that means I do not need to replay the Class World and Survival again? If that's so than thanks a lot! Your help was much appreciated.

User Info: lionheart101xz

lionheart101xz - 9 years ago

1. Correct, you don't need to re-earn them through survival/CW command attack

for aramis/pleinair you just need to do the recruitment again

(otherwise the angel would also be lost each time you started a new cycle)

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0