Special ending?

1. i finnished the game and did a gameplus to be able to create a majin but it seems i killed more than 99 of my characters because i got another ending were mao gets crazy and destroy the human world. the problem is that after a new game plus begins without a possibility to play after the story to gain specials characters( big star, laharl etna etc.). is there a way to do something to have both the majins AND the special characters??? plz answer quick i wanna continue my game lol

User Info: Mute636

Mute636 - 9 years ago
  2. Yes but with the special ending they give me i cannot plays after completing the game they automaticly start a cycle 3 and that makes it impossible to gain master big star laharl etna etc.(the other ones like almaz berryl etc. are possible to gain thought but I also want the others!)(and the majin)

User Info: Mute636

Mute636 - 9 years ago

1. I started a new game + last week (i'm on cycle 2), also to get the majin class. whenever you start a new game+, you lose all the special characters and have to earn them back by doing the story all over again.

User Info: Roh_Sparr

Roh_Sparr - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. If you killed 99 allied character you are locked on that ending, you'll need to continue through a new cycle in order to reach post game

(I didn't understand from your question if you got the majin or not, since you need to reach the post game once and then start a new cycle for it's topic to appear)

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0