How I can use the file store here?

1. The file here stored, only have to be downloaded into the playstation 3 memory and finish? I copy the file into a usb then I only have to copy into the ps3?How exactly I must do to use this file?

User Info: Dark_Velvet

Dark_Velvet - 10 years ago

1. Get a USB flash drive and plug it into your PS3 USB port. Go to Game, then Save Data Utility. Click on Triangle of the game you want to save and it should give you an option to Copy.

After you copy it, take the flash drive out of the ps3, and put it in the PC and copy to desktop. Convert the entire folder to a .zip file and you should be able to upload it here.

User Info: etnaprinnydood

etnaprinnydood - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. You must copy it to each individual PS3 to use it. You cannot load from the USB memory device. Once done playing on each PS3, just delete old file from USB and copy from PS3 to USB. I hope this helps. I do this all the time.

User Info: Muramune99

Muramune99 - 10 years ago 1   0