Class World Dropout Bug?

1. dont know if its me or not, but while playing through my Galaxy Mage's Class World, i tried to view the equipment of her Dropout(to make sure it had the right stuff on)

when i hit X to open her status menu, the game slowed down immensely, and basically froze. the music still played, but would stop every so often, then start up again, but the game still stayed slow. it was fine when i cancelled out of the menu, and checked others' statuses... but the Dropout always slows/stops me. anyone else seen this happen?

User Info: SakuraDaidouji

SakuraDaidouji - 9 years ago

1. That's very mysterious...
    Maybe you should check your Galaxy Mage's equipment? My guess is that something glitched with it.
    Other than that... no idea.

User Info: Cerdiar

Cerdiar - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Never happened to me. mysterious indeed

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. It happened to me while I was being attacked by Pirates in the Item World.
    Anytime I opened any window, the game would suffer from slowdowns.
    I really don't know what to say... might be luck. D:

User Info: 88Titan88

88Titan88 - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. It happens when I have Raspberyl as an enemy in Homeroom when I view her status it slows down.

User Info: xeng_da_playa

xeng_da_playa - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. The game does freeze from time to time. the most common is when u reverse pirate. it's also possible in the above info stated by the other people.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0