How do i dupplicate item ?

1. There has been rumors that i can duplicate my item through class world + puppy paw stick

can anyone give me the full explanation ?

User Info: PisauTerbang

PisauTerbang - 10 years ago
  2. Oh yea, i got the puppy paw stick from a shadow shaman from the extra map 6
    that's ok right ?

User Info: PisauTerbang

PisauTerbang - 10 years ago
  3. I tried, i killer about 9 dropouts, with my legendary equipments and none of them are duplicated..

User Info: PisauTerbang

PisauTerbang - 10 years ago
  4. I tried mberkholz way, i still cant do it
    i tried to clone, for about 10 turns in the item word, no luck
    my lvl 1 character wont clone, and my higher lvl characters too, they can clone
    dont know why..
    any other ways ?

User Info: PisauTerbang

PisauTerbang - 10 years ago
  5. klaybuddy, you said that there another way, i want to know it
    please, tell me

Im tired of trying the puppy paw stick

User Info: PisauTerbang

PisauTerbang - 10 years ago

1. mberkholz is very, very wrong on his part. You cannot steal from clones, ever.

A Puppy Paw Stick contains an unique Innocent called Cat Burglar, and it gives you about 20% chance to steal from an enemy (red bar) or neutral character (yellow bar except for Geo Blocks and Treasure Chests). Do not think that it's a bug that you don't get a single dupe at all; this is merely a luck factor.

Ideally, you should start going through Class World with the character that you want because you get a lot more benefits:

- Increased aptitude.
    - Increased statistics (Move, Jump, etc.)
    - Have a chance at duping the item from a dropout character.

There are other ways of duping, but it's not as recommended because of the vast amount of time invested to get the right procedures up, and it's generally not worth it at all.

User Info: KlayBuddy

KlayBuddy (Expert) - 10 years ago 1   0

1. Yeah have the puppy paw stick, go into the class world and there should be some enemies called dropouts. They should have the same equipment as the character that you entered the class world with. Just kill them with the stick and you may get their awesome equipment (assuming ur equipment is awesome lol) with specialists and all. This is also a great way to farm specialists by the way, making it a lot easier in this disgaea to get powerful specialists in a short amount of time. Hope that helps.

User Info: chocobop

chocobop - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. true, sorry I mixed that up.
    Class World "Clones" = Dropouts are the one to steal from.
    ty for correcting me

User Info: mberkholz

mberkholz - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Ideally have a LVL 1 character. Give him the equipment you want doubled.

Go to Item World or Class World, fine a Clone-Feature and put that character on and soon there will another one on that map. Have a higher level Thief and use a Stealing Hand on the cloned character.

This way you can multiply your favourite items and a high difference in character LVLs between Thief and Clone will make stealing almost 100%. (Of course, a more costly Hand will improve that as well.)

User Info: mberkholz

mberkholz - 10 years ago 0   2