A question about the Dragon DLC class?

1. So one of their evilities is "Dragon's Emblem" which increases the stats when your equipped with an emblem like a Testament, by about 20% more or so. And yet when I tried transfer it to my Boulevard Fighter, Roger, I didn't have the option. They were both in the same club. Am I doing something wrong?

User Info: gold_skarr

gold_skarr - 9 years ago
  2. But that's the thing - They are in the same club, Roger was also the class leader, he had hundreds of thousands of mana, the dragon knew it, and I selected Evility Transfer or whatever it's called. I guess DLC Evilities can't be traded?

User Info: gold_skarr

gold_skarr - 9 years ago

1. Another possibility is that either one was dead by the time you reached floor 9 and the mystery classroom.

User Info: Sirius_Reinhart

Sirius_Reinhart - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. they must be in the same club, you must go into Roger's Class world, he must have(at least) 10 times as much Mana as the original cost to learn Dragon's Emblem, and you must be doing it in Evility Training mode. also, the Dragon you are learning it from must have it learned as well.

User Info: SakuraDaidouji

SakuraDaidouji - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. You've probably either figured this out or gotten over it by now, but if Roger and the dragon were in the same club, the dragon knew the evility, roger had the mana (50k for that one I think), you went into roger's class world, selected evility transfer, and made it to the mystery gate, then the only way that the evility wouldn't show up on the list is if roger actually knew it already. But, it's more than likely that you have them in separate clubs. Some of them are easy to mix up if you just look at the tabs. Like the Robber Shop and the Shoe one. Same color tab and its only a one letter difference. Shp - Sho I'd just put them in a totally empty club to be sure that they are together. things like club leader make no difference for evilities.

User Info: Shaydrall

Shaydrall - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Some unique evilities can't be transferred. Dragon's Emblem was likely one of them.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   1