Diez Gentlemen in the Item World?

1. My friend encountered the entire group of Diez Gentlemen, and I am curious if they are just like any other ambush and simply increase your item's level or if something 'special' will happen if you beat them all. I doubt anything special is likely but since they were all over level three thousand I figure there could be a small chance.

User Info: purrfectwerecat

purrfectwerecat - 9 years ago

1. They are a rare ambush, and they increase the item level by 5 if defeated, you need to defeat them all in 2 turns

I've been told that if you find them before completing the Diez Gentleman sidequests (1st cycle only?) that less units are present

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

1. I'm not exactly sure about what your saying because I'm a Disgaea 3 noob. (My highest lvl dood is lvl 500) However, I do know of a few encounters with them in the Item World. In the Land of Carnage, There are the 10 Gents Pirates (is this what you mean?) and at Innocent Town there is often a random Diez Gentlemen in the town. The Gents in Innocent Town are labled as "Wandering Traveller".

User Info: ADMAN4

ADMAN4 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. I am facing 5 of them in the first cycle on a level 93 item. Moa is only level 700 and they are all level 2400...so that isn't going to go well.

User Info: Elucidus4

Elucidus4 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. The Diez Gentlemen ambush is very rare and only found in floors higher than 31 in mystery rooms. i believe it's even higher than that.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0