Mana?

1. I got a question how can u share mana im tryin to get my fist char to learn big bang and wonderin i can transfer mana to him to learn it

User Info: mrmoore07

mrmoore07 - 9 years ago

1. I suggest looking for Managers,
    1 lvl 300 manager = 3x normal mana gain.
    add that to the fact that you can hold 32 if all of your equipment is Legendary, with a maxed out population. 32x 3= 96x Mana gain, plenty of mana even on an easy level, and an easy thing to do if you are able to dupe weapons

and as zurcn said, add the robber shop in a + formation around your main fighter, and they will gain 50% of the possible 96x mana = a steady 48x mana gain for non participants

User Info: flameking52

flameking52 - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You can't transfer mana between chars.
    However, you can share/steal earned mana using the robber shop or true robber shop clubs.
    Chars will also divide earned mana if: they are using magichange, tower attack, combination skills/attacks

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0