Is it possible to capture a humanoid with a magichanged weapon?

1. If yes, then will the weapon become an item or another classmate?

User Info: prankster939

prankster939 - 9 years ago

1. Well actually the best way to get a magic change weapon (that are the most powerfull weapons in the game) is with the puppy paw stick and to avoid the problem of lossing the weapon stats u need to equip it before the battle ends to any character u have after that u will be able to unequip it and equip it all you want and the stats will stay as u got them.

User Info: kuronoeatos

kuronoeatos - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I don't know if you can. But (pre-patch at least) if you use the Puppy Paw Stick on an enemy with a magi-change weapon you could steal the magi-change weapon, and so long as it was equipped to someone at the end of every battle it would become a permanent weapon with no duration!

User Info: Korrin_Tir

Korrin_Tir - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. To add to my previous statement and clear up what Shaydrall said, You CAN capture humanoids in D3 unlike D1 and D2. You do however need be able to create the class you are trying to capture and Mao has to be atleast the level of the target to be captured.

User Info: Korrin_Tir

Korrin_Tir - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. I'm not sure if capturing a Humanoid with a Magichanged weapon will work, but I can tell you this.

Going through the class world i stole a magichanged weapon from a person, and once i finished it, i went to look at the weapon seeing if it was still one. It was, but all it's stats were zero. So I just trashed it, since a weapon with all stats at zero is pointless to me.

If what you said could be done, then one you leave where ever you are, the said magichanged item might have zero for stats

User Info: Evil_Tux

Evil_Tux - 9 years ago 0   2
  4. No. You can't capture humanoid units.

User Info: Shaydrall

Shaydrall - 9 years ago 0   5