Item world level question?

1. While going through the item world does it raise any stats or change anything by killing all the enemies in every area? I've never thought to ask before now, since in every game I just wiped the map clean, but it does take much more time then taking the gate, and If it has no adverse effect then I might as well go the for it to get my item up there faster. Also should I power up my Vato sword now before the loc? Same with the Gold knuckle spear, and usagi wand? They're very good, but not knowing what's the stats of the loc weapons innately, and if the loc raises the stats more has held me back a little. Thanks.

User Info: Kitsuke

Kitsuke - 9 years ago
  2. Alright. Thanks for the info. Now as for the second part of the question. I just got the prinny suit, and Makai Wars. I know now that the Vato, and Knuck are easy to get multiples of, but not so much these. So my question lies with the normal item worl to the loc. Is there any difference? should I wait? Or will it be safe to lvl up the items before I go onto it?

User Info: Kitsuke

Kitsuke - 9 years ago

1. No,killing all enemies does not raise the item's stats.But by passing through the floors of the item.But its up to you wether you will finish it or skipping it.Its always good leveling up items before going on the dangerous places.

User Info: Gold_Brand

Gold_Brand - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Yes there is,rank 35-39 items have difference if you leveled it to the LoC.But don't forget to level up your Characters as well.

User Info: Gold_Brand

Gold_Brand - 9 years ago 0   0