Why doesn't the copy I purchased have trophies on it?

1. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I bought this game new, and it doesnt show anywhere that it has trophies on it, and it doesn't show up in my trophies section on my ps3. Does anyone else have this probem, or know how I can fix it? Thanks in advance to anyone who provide any info on this problem.

Paradox422

User Info: Paradox422

Paradox422 - 9 years ago
  2. Have you already booted the game up, and uploaded it to your PS3? Then go to check trophies while the game is in the system, and see if it sync's?

User Info: Kitsuke

Kitsuke - 9 years ago

1. You have to have your PS3 connected to the internet.
    When the game starts, it'll ask if you want to update to the current patch. Choose to do so, and the current patch will give you trophies.

Note: Only the JP and US version has trophies.

User Info: Nietono

Nietono (Expert) - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I'm guessing you have the EU version? If so trophies haven't been released yet.
    The date is still uncomfirmed but N1 is said to be creating a patch.

User Info: farseert

farseert - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. The trophies came to Disgaea 3 as a "patch" so you have to connect your PS3 to the internet and start the game. Then update it. You should have the trophies lissted in the trophies section. For clarification this does not whatsoever render your other saved files useless so you can still get trophies with old savedata

User Info: T3CH_L3O

T3CH_L3O - 9 years ago 0   0