Why are his stats raising?

1. I have a lethal combatant who i am currently NOT using and a trickster who i am now soloing 7-3 with. everytime my trickster kills a mushroom my combatant gains stats not levels just stats..... i have no way to explain this and wish to understand it.

User Info: robster18

robster18 - 10 years ago

1. Your Lethal Combatant is a leader of some club and the Trickster is a subordinate, or member of the same club that the Lethal Combatant is in.

When a subordinate is placed within a club, the leader of that club gains a small percentage of the subordinate's stats. When the subordinate gains a level, or more stats, it adds more stats to the leader. You can place as much as six subordinates in a club for a leader to mooch the stats off of. There is a leader/subordinate stats cap, but I guess around 186,000 should be close.

User Info: KlayBuddy

KlayBuddy (Expert) - 10 years ago 4   0