Skill Level Help?

1. Hi all I have just completed the game for the second time but I have a question...

With skills you have the following...

Name EXP Lv SP

Is there a trick I dont know to increase my XP and Level of the skill? I know I get some from using the skill...

The only reason I ask is in Salvatore's Map (Post Game) Most if not all the enemies have a skill level of over 50 in each skill.

I have also passed 4 stronger enemy bills to farm 7-3...

Any help or tips would be great...

What am I doing wrong :)

User Info: jpzx

jpzx - 9 years ago

1. the skill xp is only gained through using the skill

you can increase the skill xp gain by using Mentor -Increase Skill EXP gain- (max 300) innocents

most guides i've read state that the dmg increase is rather low and don't bother with training it

my personal highest skill level is 19 on Big Bang on the char that I leech mana/xp from
    (though i'm still midway through maximazing with only a couple r40 geared chars)

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0