Multiple Evility Inheritance?

1. I was making a Class World run for duping on LoC, under a movement topic. When I opened the menu I noticed that every member of the club the character was in was listed as available for the upgrade. I'm not sure how to duplicate the effect, or if it CAN be duplicated, but I want to do that with Evilities. Can it be done?

User Info: Shiroimaken

Shiroimaken - 9 years ago

1. See I don't know that's one of the weird things about this game I haven't seen it anymore since the US version got patches. According to Double Jump's guide, that little effect was suppose to happen for Land of Carnage runs since......Class World would be harder to do.

I personally only hit that "bonus" option in the 9th Floor Mystery Gate about like 3 times max if that, as I said before, that was before we got these patches, now it's never.

It's just a very very very VERY rare chance that when you enter the Mystery Classroom anybody can learn the power up that you picked before you entered. As I said though it's a rare occurance, you're better off not relying on it at all.

User Info: the_blood_wolf

the_blood_wolf (Expert) - 9 years ago 1   0