Do you have to reverse pirate to floor 100 to find rank 34 demolition sword or can you find it on floor 80 and under?

1. Its hard for me to find an awsome hand to steal rank 34 demolition sword from a high leveled enemy on floor 100,could you steal it from enemies on level 80 and under?

User Info: houstonp

houstonp - 9 years ago

1. If you're having trouble stealing it from the enemy put marksman in the hand, and move your Thief to behind the enemy you always have the greater chance of steal if you're behind the enemy.

User Info: the_blood_wolf

the_blood_wolf (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   1

1. While reverse pirating (in LoC at least) you can get rank 39 weapons (afaik on every level).not sure on lower ranks or outside of LoC though.

in order to steal sucessfully:
    - use a thief class character
    - use the highest hand you can find (bandit hands from the shop work fine for me (maxed "more expensive items" bills)
    - have equal or higher level than the target
    - place yourself behind the target

I've never tried adding marksmen to hands, my thief has 99% chance to steal and all other chars have 50% at level 9999

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0