How do I find Master Bigstars name?

1. I have a problem in the epilogue game, where Mao and the rest are searching for Master Bigstars name, which had been changed to Bigster at that time.

I have fought all the Diez gentlemen, but I still got absolutely NO clue about how to find his name back. I mean, really, that was the goal for this extra chapter, right? I even got a message telling me I had defeated them all.

So how can I get it back? Is there a new level to buy with mana after that? And if so, how much does it cost? Because, it's kind of annoying to still have the Bigster name on the character....

User Info: joachim005

joachim005 - 9 years ago

1. You don't get his name back and you find that out after you defeat Baal in the epilogue only by newe game + and a flat out new game does he have his regular name. As long as you stay in the epilogue he will be Bigster.

User Info: MacnellMan

MacnellMan - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. You don't ever really get it back, unless you start a new game +. It is annoying, true, but there's nothing you can do about it.

User Info: Mage_of_Wind

Mage_of_Wind - 9 years ago 0   0