Best Strategy for Chapter 6-1?

1. I can't seem to get to these white dragons fast enough. First time, I tried just going around the map, with the result that by the time I beat the second group, the last group was nearly L200 (and proceeded to annihlate me without mercy). The second time, I tried throwing two of my characters over towards the third group, thinking to take them both down and meet in the middle, but the final (originally 2nd) group still annihlated me, taking out huge chunks of my team with that one racial special they have. What strategy do you guys recommend?

User Info: RUNFORYOURLIVES

RUNFORYOURLIVES - 10 years ago

1. If from what I gather from your post it's the stage with the Holy Dragons on top of the Geo blocks that you needs to throw the blocks to knock them down, then.

Just equipd like 6 or so characters with shoes and be strong enough to kill the dragons in one shot. First turn throw the geo block knock him down kill him and then throw it farther till all 10 of your movements are up. It should take you about 4 or so turns if you can kill two dragons in a turn using that.

But remember the dragons aren't too hard to kill since even if they do level up high the damage they take from falling will leave them with low HP so just go behind them to get the guarantee 80% chance to hit them and make sure you have enough ATK or INT to deal the damage you need too.

User Info: the_blood_wolf

the_blood_wolf (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0