Post game levelling??

1. I used the trick of chapter 7-3 and levelled Mao to lvl 380 and let 2 people sit next to him, so they have now 10000 Mana.

I down't what to do next,should I level up now my other characters like I did with Mao, or should I keep levelling with Mao and let 2 characters leech from him.

User Info: sombra86

sombra86 - 10 years ago

1. First you get illegal tickets from pirates this let's you pass the bill to do X-Dimension missions complete 5 some odd percent of the missions (25 missions or something). After that you get the Land of Carnage start getting higher level equipment here best starting power equipment is a legendary testament which you can geet from the hospital after recovering a certain amount of Hp, Sp, and lives(revives). To get legendary stuff from the hospital you need someone in the hospital club. Go through the testament in a mixture of the Land of Carnage(LoC) and the real world. Once you hit a point where you can't really kill the enemies is LoC go to real world and continue try to train Almaz during this because he is majorly overpowered with his "Help me Goddess" attack. After having an acceptable for the time being Testament get a puppy paw stick(look at other answer for best locations) and start duping it(also look at other answers for this). Next just go through the item world of various items looking for a legend Arcadia(must be in LoC). When you get one train it to max level but make sure you have a high level thief or at least a some hand item with over 9000 hit(can use marksmen to do this) this is needed to steal one of the hands down best piece of equipment the trapezohedron. After that just lather rinse repeat so you get stronger and better items. This allows you to do the truly best training which is spamming Baal kills. This can only be done in post-game and requires crazy high stats but each run might take up to 2 minutes if your strong enough and you get almost 1 billion exp!!! Most characters require only 72 billion to hit lvl 9999 so truly the fastest training.

User Info: MacnellMan

MacnellMan - 9 years ago 0   0

1. If your in post game try passing the House of Ordeals bill, stage 4 of that is the best possible level up place. If you have Land of Carnage open it should only take five battles max to reach level 9,999 with any character with the right amount of statisticians on him/her.

User Info: the_blood_wolf

the_blood_wolf (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. In your post game pass the house of Ordeals bill get the last stage (HoO4) and keep killing the zerkers till you have a few characters Lvl 3000-4000 and you can leech to make this process a bit faster.

User Info: megainferno

megainferno - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. I meant 50 percent of the X-Dimension missions.

User Info: MacnellMan

MacnellMan - 9 years ago 0   0