How to learn skills.?

1. How can I get mao, almaz etc to learn higher then there level 3 skills at weapons. I know for the other generic classes I need higher teir but how for the story related characters?

User Info: Myrmonden

Myrmonden - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Story characters (uniques) learn a set amount of skills and that's it. The only way to get them to learn higher level skills or evilities for that matter is through Class World.

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=942139&topic=45365282

Is the topic I wrote about this a while back it should still be useful.

User Info: the_blood_wolf

the_blood_wolf (Expert) - 9 years ago 2   0
  2. Well for story characters there are no other tiers so the only way for you to get them other skills in the class world.
    Ex: Almaz can only go up to X-level flurry in sword attacks. Put a ronin in the same club as him. Go through the class world and on stage 10 talk to the skill person and let him learn the higher level skills.
    MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MANA!!!!!!!!

User Info: Animeallday2

Animeallday2 - 9 years ago 2   0
  3. As said before:
    you need class world to teach new skills to your story characters

requirements summed up:
    class world available
    character with desired skill learned (for example a high rank ronin)
    story character
    - have at least 1 available run in class world
    - needs mana equal 10 times the original cost (less if you clear all geoblocks on levels 1-9)
    - be in the same club as the 1st character
    - be able to learn it (afaik, you can't teach big bang to a monster)

User Info: zurcn

zurcn (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0