Classworld??

1. I'm in Chapter 3 and have now access to the Classworld.

I read in one of the Faqs that you can visit the Classworld only 2 or 3 times without reincarnating.
    I don't have enough Mana to even upgrade one thing but I read that you can raise the aptitude.
    So my question is: can I revisit the Class World the much that I want, when I don't improve the movement or any other ability and does it make sense to upgrade the aptitude so early in this game?

User Info: sombra86

sombra86 - 10 years ago

1. You can purely visit Class World just to get the equipment (aptitude boost) for you characters and then after your two to three runs reincarnate to reset their counter for Class World visitation.

Basically the boosts you can select from is for the ninth floor Mystery Gate and what's behind it. I would still recommend entering that Mystery Gate just so you can come back out on the ninth floor and have a chance of another Drop Out appearing so you can boost your aptitudes some more.

Raising your aptitudes that early won't have any negative effects if that's what your worried about it'll only help you later on down the road. If you truly wanted to you could reincarnate your story characters like Mao, Almaz, Raspberyl and the rest just to get their 25% reincarnation bonus with out even taking them through Class World just so they get a better boost from their equipment.

User Info: the_blood_wolf

the_blood_wolf (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0