Is there any easier way to get past New Eden?

1. When you're in the mall and have to wallrun to the bar then swing to the platform, is it possible to grab the middle of the bar and not the side? I've tried this part a hundred times and I keep getting shot before I can swing to the platform. Any tips?

User Info: sunny51y

sunny51y - 10 years ago

1. Break the glass on the right side (or let it get shot), and wait for the guy with the machine gun to stop firing, and as soon as he does, wall run and grab the bar. DON'T try to slide sidways on it, just jump as soon as your character goes forward on the bar, and hold towards the platform. You'll get it eventually, you just can't waste any time on the bar. You want to jump off of it almost as soon as you grab it.

User Info: Kastro187420

Kastro187420 - 10 years ago 0   0