1. Ive gotten past the quest "waters of life" and just got to the citadel. For some reason though....everytime i speak to Elder Lyons or Paladin Gunny there isnt an option to ask about power training to get the training. I have HORRIBLE karma (working on getting trophies for leveling up with bad karma) so maybe that has something to do with it. But if i remember correctly Power Training should be available regardless of karma. Anyone know what my problem is?

User Info: Simpson4d517

Simpson4d517 - 8 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    yeah....tried it...none of the speech options even say anything about power armor training. I think somehow my game file got corrupted or something...because ive played through the game before and never had a problem with the training...oh well...thanks anyway

User Info: Simpson4d517

Simpson4d517 - 8 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    Okay i figured out my problem and now i feel REALLY stupid....apparently if you complete the mission "Aiding the outcasts" and grab the "winterized power armor" from the armory, before receiving power armor training at the citadel, you can automatically use any type of power armor. My problem was i hadnt bothered to even try to equip any power armor because i thought i had to get the training. Ive tried this theory on other save files and it works...so i guess i solved my own problem

User Info: Simpson4d517

Simpson4d517 - 8 years ago

1. You could try asking randoms around the citidel about it. Saying "Can someone train me in power armor" or w/e. THEN talk to Lyons about it... and THEN talk to Paladin Gunny.

Or if you have Operation Anchorage! you can complete it and get the perk that way.

User Info: Phazon2000

Phazon2000 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0