Where can I find the third terminal in the Vault Tech HQ?

1. I have found the first 2 terminals, and the turret terminal, I've also disabled all the bots. I searched the entire building, but to no avail!

User Info: niquil

niquil - 11 years ago
  2. Why do you need 3 terminals? Is this part of a quest or are you looking for something?

User Info: syfr

syfr - 11 years ago
  3. The 3rd Terminal will let you inside the Vault Tech Main Computer. It's just a side thing.

User Info: niquil

niquil - 11 years ago

1. The 3 terminals are all on the administration level at the top of the Vault Tech headquarters. When you first enter the administration level follow your right shoulder and the first room you encounter has terminal # 3 in it. Head up the stairs to find the next two terminals. Terminal #1 is behind the door strait ahead of you as you exit the stair well. Leave that room and head strait down the hall, you will turn left, the first room on your right has terminal #2 in it.

User Info: Zombie_Butler

Zombie_Butler - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I believe you need to access the first terminal again, the one that gave you the information about needing 3 terminals in the first place. It will then count as the third, (or actually first), terminal.

User Info: Altrus02

Altrus02 - 11 years ago 0   0