Can anyone help with this Doctor Li/Story Line Glitch?

1. After hurrying the team (I'm running this on my PS3, fyi) inside of the Citadel, I left Doctor Li and the gang at the doors where both the Lyons stood waiting for us. I went to go heal up and autosave at the beds north of the entrance. When I headed back, Li and the other scientists already made it down to the lab with Liberty Prime. Now, when I try to go and talk to Lyons, my hud disappears and I'm frozen to the spot. Li suddenly shows up from out of the doors and just casually walks by and the other scientists struggle to reach her by appearing from the lab doors... and I'm still freaking stuck with only being able to move my camera around and go from first person to third.

This probably means that I can't finish the main story, doesn't it? A lot of the other bugs I read about concerning Doctor Li end up in never being able to actually beat the game. I'd really like to not redo all of the crap that I've down in this game.

User Info: AtomicFelix

AtomicFelix - 8 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    I already did that about twice. I REALLY wish I went and had two saves instead of the bugged one.

User Info: AtomicFelix

AtomicFelix - 8 years ago
  3. Clarification Request:
    I'm also facing a problem, I've cleard all my way through and now I've even reached the citadel but Doctor Li and the scientist are nowhere to be found. I went back into the tunnel to find them but they don't seem to be following me. and now I've tried re-entering from Jefferson memorial and apparently I'm locked in. and I tried entering the tunnel again but suddenly there is a blue electric fence that doesn't allow me to enter. what is going on? can someone help? :(

User Info: Yussrah

Yussrah - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Once you enter the Citadel Dr. Li and Elder Lyons are supposed to have a talk and then you can continue.The game probably bugged when you went and rested in the beds.Can you pause? If so then just reload

User Info: crab_boy321

crab_boy321 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0