How do I beat (ryo from nfs pro streets)?

1. What car should i use to beat ryo from NFS Pro Streets?

User Info: joelmorell

joelmorell - 10 years ago

Answers

1. I used, with all level 3 parts:

Nissan GT-R for Grip
    Pagani Zonda for Speed
    Mazda RX-7 for Drift
    Dodge Viper for Drag

Had absolutely no problem with him with this set up.

User Info: SealMan777

SealMan777 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. On the grip races turn around and go the wrong way until u c ryos car coming, then crash right into him head on so he totals his car. if u get totaled jus restart and do it again.

User Info: mrchicken1o1

mrchicken1o1 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. i used, i dont remember its stats but not all cars where fully upgraded.

ford gt for grip (was to easy fully upgraded
    dodge viper for speed (513bhp just keep goin until he totals)
    Mazda RX-7 for Drift (half ungraded)
    dodge challenger (lvl 3 parts it just flew)

User Info: Ascari_kz1

Ascari_kz1 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. Audi RS4 or Mitubishi Evo X for grip (power is level 3 make handling lower than power but still level 3)
    Nissan Skyline (R34) for speed (804 bhp)
    Nissan 240sx for drift(259 bhp)
    Toyota Supra or Dodge Charger (fully Upgraded)

User Info: hhallen13

hhallen13 - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. I can see beating the showdown king, Ryo Watanabe, is a challenge for you. but look no further, I'm here to help.

In speed, you need a car that blasts off the starting line [like the Nissan GT-R R35, or the Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640] and has Balanced handling [Like a Lotus Elise or Honda Civic Si, or If your really bold, a Chevrolet Corvette C6].

In Drag, you have to use a Rear wheel drive car, No Doubt About it. But I don't mean any kind of Rear Wheel Drive Drag car [Like the 67' GT500], I mean one that has like 6,200 rpm to 8,000 rpm, and doesn't take 2 seconds for it to start moving.

I have to admit, Grip is actually a bit of a challenge, seeing that Ryo Watanabe has a fully upgraded Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and can easily catch up to you because of it's All Wheel Drive drivetrain. In Grip, I Suggest Going with an All Wheel Drive car, like the Subaru WRX STi or the Volkswagen Golf R32. I don't mean to brag but, I did beat Ryo using a Honda Civic Si.

And now Drift. In the drift races, Ryo has the advantage, because he is basically a computer opponent set to the highest Difficulty, And you are doing the Drift races in what people call, 'The Hardest Drift courses'. So in Drift, I Recommend you using a car with good angle that is controllable, and a moderate speed. Take my Advice, and your Guaranteed to win a new car.

User Info: RacerInProgress

RacerInProgress - 4 years ago 0   0