How do i unlock secret/hidden vehicles?

1. I have seen vehicles like a bugatti or dodge challenger online, but when I go in my game I can't find them in my car lot

User Info: sherbert_jrs

sherbert_jrs - 8 years ago

1. God of lover is right for the first half "These cars like the Bugatti you're saying are ONLY for download from the PS Store and of course NOT FOR FREE (curse EA)! There you'll find 4 DLC Patches, 2 DLC Patches containing of around 6 Cars each, 1 DLC Patch with the McLaren F1, 1 DLC Patch with the Bugatti Veyron!"
    But for the cars Acura NSX, Acura Integra, Pontiac Solstice,Lexus, and the Audi RS4 you can use the Cheat Code UNLOCKALLTHINGS to get these and level 4 parts.
    You can also still buy the collectors pack.
    Its still in the Ps store

User Info: hhallen13

hhallen13 - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. These cars like the Bugatti you're saying are ONLY for download from the PS Store and of course NOT FOR FREE (curse EA)! There you'll find 4 DLC Patches, 2 DLC Patches containing of around 6 Cars each, 1 DLC Patch with the McLaren F1, 1 DLC Patch with the Bugatti Veyron!
    And there are also so other Cars in the game that A.I. Cars are using it like the Acura NSX, Pontiac Solstice, etc. but these are 5 Special Cars that are only available in Energizer Lithium Collector's Pack! For some reason this DLC doesn't exist in the PS Store!

So if you're going to download all available cars you'll have 71 out of the 76 Cars in the PS3 Version!

Hope this helps!

User Info: GodOfLoveGR

GodOfLoveGR - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. @hhallen13 Yes I've tried the UNLOCKALLTHINGS Code BUT this code only works WITHOUT the Update Patch and the 5 Special Cars were there but the 4 Race Days didn't! Besides I'm refering to the PAL European Version of NFS ProStreet and in the EU PS Store the Collector's Edition Upgrade doesn't exist and never came on the EU Store (EA sucks as always)!

Anyway, just remember the UNLOCKALLTHINGS Cheat Code ONLY works WITHOUT the Update Patch! If you've already Updated then just head back to PS3 XMB Menu > Game Data and in there DELETE that NFS Patch (722 MB Data File Size)

User Info: GodOfLoveGR

GodOfLoveGR - 8 years ago 0   0