Review by Darkcloud223

Reviewed: 12/10/07

One of the greatest FPS of all time!!!!

Introduction: Hi, this is my second review and I just have to say one word for this game "WOW!!!!" From beginning to end you will be traversing through intense battles, espionage, and an ending so amazing you'll just have to play through this game again and again. Now on to the review.

Story: 10/10 Amazing, very realistic and one that you can keep you hooked through the entire game. I'm going to go into much detail about the storyline about this game but you'll be doing two different campaigns: A special ops guy and a marine into the war with terroism with Russia and Ukraine.

Graphics: 10/10 The most realistic I've seen in a game. Period. From well designed levels to the character designs. This game is one beauty to look at but make sure you crank it up to Full HD for the best graphics you've ever seen in a FPS.

Sound: 10/10 The sound in this game is amazing from the rat tat tat of the bullets whizzing past you and the highly realistic explosives you will be amazed to the sound track of this game. I would also like to point out that the beginning of this game when you're in control of the president of Ukraine you'll get a sense of sadness as you watch how the citizens are getting torn limb from limb and gives you a (I can't wait to kick all of their asses feeling).

Control: 10/10 The best setup I've seen (2nd only to halo 3). The controls are very easy to follow and there's little or no frustration at all during the time your playing the entire game. Aiming down your sights is easy to follow and all commands such as blowing up C4 or planting a mine is effortless. You won't have trouble mastering the controls for this game.

Gameplay: The highest part in the game and the one I've always favored. The training level is the best I've ever seen and the well detailed levels will keep you fearing when the realistic AI will make the next move. This game will keep you on your tails for even the slighest flaw will get you killed. Veteran is a great challenge for this FPS fans and will give you an experience that will keep you playing this game again and again since the ally AI is very supportive and can save your life sometimes when things go grim and that's why this gets a 10/10.

Conclusion: Well there you have it this is definitely without a doubt the FPS I've ever played and it will not dissapoint for you either so go out and buy this game. Thanks for reading :)

Product Release: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (US, 11/05/07)