How do I save her?

1. In this level you have to save here daughter from getting runn over from a big ass truck. How and what do i do to make it not happen?

User Info: jonc190

jonc190 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. I'm trying to find out the same thing??????

User Info: recon2nd124

recon2nd124 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Shoot out the front window of the truck...

I stood on top of the van that is nearby, and just shoot the window, you don't need to kill the driver, just shoot out the window.

User Info: GeneralBissell

GeneralBissell - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. How do you jump on top of the nearby van?

User Info: Cadilliac78

Cadilliac78 - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. Found out how to save the daughter by the truck go up the hill then let truck roll down the hill into the the circle using the mp5, run out of bullets and let kane bring you some bullets and continue shooting with mp5. Also while truck is in circle run towards truck and start shooting until glass break and stops truck.

User Info: Cadilliac78

Cadilliac78 - 7 years ago 0   0
  5. I took all the guys shooting at me on the truck out. Don't get run over and do it fast. Then the driver.

User Info: Thelostsoulder

Thelostsoulder - 7 years ago 0   0