1. ive made a really good level called MUSTACHE TURTLE and want to know how to make it known in order to get people to play it.

User Info: lionpug

lionpug - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Post it on some LBP boards, put it in your sig, word-of-mouth - those are a few ways.

User Info: KingofSwamperts

KingofSwamperts - 9 years ago 0   0

2. make small changes to it and republish it.

Doing this will temporary but it on cool levels for a while. Just repeat this process every now and then (like every 15-30 minutes)

User Info: JKiii

JKiii (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

3. Tell all your friends to play your level, advertise it in the comments section of other levels and make it known like this:
    I played your level I thought it was good. Play my level, The Awesome Race Stadium, and see which is better! (Actually, this is one of my levels, and my PSN username is the same as this one. Try it!)
    Also, don't try glitches. They're dishonest and everyone ignores those levels anyways. Don't do Heart for Heart (H4H for short) because it's stupid and disgraceful. There are peopletrying to get hearts from people to see how many people actually like their levels. Don't be one of those people. I go around trying to stop this. Don't make me try to stop YOU.

User Info: AgressivePandas

AgressivePandas - 9 years ago 0   0