Can you slam some one with a wired controller(i dont have a sixaxis wireless)?

1. I dont have a wireless controller and in 1 level i have to slam someone to advance. Is there any way to slam someone with a wired controller?

User Info: phadexxx

phadexxx - 9 years ago

1. No you cannot slam someone with a wired controller. If you are the first mission where you need to slam the college guy into the wall just drag him to the empty grave.

User Info: SSsis

SSsis - 6 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. If you don't have a sixaxis controller, then I doubt you can slam or toss anyone.

User Info: xextremex

xextremex - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Funniest thing is though, I went to Best Buy to get a "Wireless Controller." Went back home, and found out that the controller that comes WITH your PS3 IS a Sixaxis. All you have to do is detach the charging cord from the back of it. Then you can use it as a sixaxis.

User Info: Undersiege22004

Undersiege22004 - 9 years ago 0   0