Can I get all Tonics & Plasmids if I harvest little sisters?

1. I was just wondering if I can get the Tonic Collector trophy if I harvest instead of save. I ask this because I did a first playthrough and saved them all, and want to harvest this time, but I missed that trophy the first time around and was wondering if I can still do my harvest game and get the trophy.

By the way, how many are there? The FAQs I here say there are 53, but the trophy itself (in the list on my PS3) says the trophy is for collecting 58 of them. Oh, and I do have the free DLC, but not the paid one.

User Info: DarqueDragon

DarqueDragon - 7 years ago

1. No. There are a few tonics you can only get from the presents little sisters give you.

And that faq is inaccurate. It's based on the original game before the tonic dlc was made part of a game patch. The "extra" tonics it lists are now in the game without any dlc.

Hope that helps.

User Info: orgynator

orgynator - 7 years ago 0   0