Do I need it?

1. I was thinking of getting bioshock 2 because you get to play as big daddy but do you need to get the first one to understand whats going on?

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy - 9 years ago

1. Well you don't really need the first one to understand, tho I would recommend getting it to enjoy the story as much as possible.

User Info: WARIORO

WARIORO - 9 years ago 1   0

1. The first one is not related to the second in any way except the backstory. The main character is a different dude. But I would none-the-less encourage playing the first one.

User Info: Meliadoul777

Meliadoul777 - 9 years ago 1   0

1. I just bought the 1st one onh ps3, it take a while to understand and how things work ! I would suggest getting it first , Then you'll go into the 2ed one eyes wide open ! Hope this helps.

User Info: GAMEFROG1

GAMEFROG1 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. The second one isn't needed to understand the first one's story, but BioShock 2 is totally worth the money!

User Info: tartarsauceman

tartarsauceman - 8 years ago 0   0