1. I have downloaded the PS store characters and I assumed that they were automatically installed but when I went to play I can't find them anywhere. Do I need to do something specific to install them or is it something else? Any help would be appreciated...

User Info: Metcatz

Metcatz - 10 years ago

1. They are installed , make sure you have the most up to date version..........which you must have i guess!!

go to character selection and you have to scroll to the right, off screen , toro is far right on novice and then if you look down from him you should see alex, then gloria (below) and if you scroll one more to the right of gloria you should see kratos

User Info: clint_westwood

clint_westwood - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Yes, once you download the characters and install them from the store, you need to make sure you're on the most up to date version of the game by clicking Online, which will update if it needs to.

User Info: bleigh316

bleigh316 - 9 years ago 0   0