What's the trick to scale the tower just after Leap of Faith in memory block 1?

1. I can't seem to scale past the window of the tower in memory block 1 after the Leap of Faith. Sounds silly but can anyone offer any tips on this?

User Info: Ricophase

Ricophase - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Look for sticking out boulders, ornaments, and if your problem is with the wooden pole just get near to it, move you view toward the opposite wall (from the wood) and hold L1 and then press X to jump towards the pole, then just climb it and continue up always trying to search for the objects you can grab.
    On the window, if I remember you need to scale it from the right side, also I think you just can keep pressing up to continue scaling it, but I think it was from the right. Keep L1 and X pressed down so if you need to jump up Altair will do it auto.

User Info: erdvilla

erdvilla - 8 years ago 0 0