How do you block?

1. I have NO idea how to block. I know there is no block button, so how do I defend myself? :(

User Info: knuxnole

knuxnole - 8 years ago

1. There is no need to block, but you can press twice back, or leave unpressed (the directional buttons), or down and back together (to block low attacks)....You can test it in the practice mode...

User Info: anonusernymous

anonusernymous - 2 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. As far as i know to block middle or high attacks you should not move,meaning not doing any action such as attack jumping or grabbing but you will get attacked from low attacks,to block them you should just crouch and not do any action.
    I hope i helped you.

User Info: kukikuamor

kukikuamor - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Marshall Law has a feint move that when you press RP+RK (Left shoulder button for me) and back, he pulls the guys arms away when the guy (the adversary in-game) attacks.....Yoshimitsu for instance has a defending move with his sword that when you press RK+LP (R2 button for me 'square+circle') he cuts the adversary when he is punching (or maybe kicking)...You can time the defenses or just press them randomly in between the great combos that involve lower attacks (and getting used to them, to attack your adversary while he is down on the floor and unable to recover...)

User Info: anonusernymous

anonusernymous - 2 years ago 0   0
  3. You hold the back button. To block low attacks, either down back or down.

User Info: YoshikatYoKo

YoshikatYoKo - 8 years ago 0   1