PS2 save files with PS3 slim?

1. First off I know Slims can not play PS2 games.

My fat PS3 was dying (Shutting itself off after 10 minutes or so), so I quickly backed up all my PS1 and PS2 saves to a flash card. I do have a PS3 memory card adapter and what I'm wondering is if I buy a PS3 slim can I move those PS2 save files to it and then to a real PS2 memory card with the memory card adapter or not? I am quite far in a couple PS2 games I'd like to resume playing and do still have a working PS2. If the answer is no I guess I need to get my fat PS3 repaired.

User Info: Ripner

Ripner - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Yes you can. Despite the fact that slim PS3s cannot play PS2 discs, you can still create an internal memory card for PS2 game saves in order to transfer them to a PS2 memory card via an adapter.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0