1. my question isn't about what this error code is, as i've done some extensive research on it n ways to fix it yourself. unfortunately for me i am one of the unlucky few that the suggested repairs would not work. so i've just decided to buy a new system because i've come to grips that my ps3 is 6yrs old an have maxed its life out. What i'd like to know is if i try to transfer my saved data from my old one to my new one. will it transfer the corrupted data thats caused my old one that has this "code of death" issue to my new one?? thus causing the same issues. please help anyone who has any knowledge of this.

User Info: jrob_21

jrob_21 - 8 years ago

1. As long as you don't send over the specifically corrupted data it should be fine. Obviously sending the corrupted data would cause it to be on the new PS3 (though, it shouldn't be transferable, so you're safe there).

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 8 years ago 1 0