error code (80028E02) PLAEASE HELP???

1. .....When i try and connect to playstation network to sign up for it, it says

User Info: connorUK1

connorUK1 - 7 years ago

1. Hi All!! My first response as a new member and can help with the above issue...... I had the same error today (1/1/14) and fixed the issue within ten mins of messing around ....... It IS an isp issue and its to do with content protection. Im on talk talk and due to content lock the isp will block gaming( main reason for ps3 ) social networking, adult humour/images, violence and anything thing else deemed unsuitable for under 18s. As a result of this your ps3 will not allow you to access the psn until your content lock is disabled/removed. Removing content lock is normally easy and hassle free. For myself all I had to do was access my broadband account and change content features. Others might have to prove age verification either by credit card transaction or going to your local store with proof of age and some isp' will unblock you over the phone. Hope this helps you all. Wishing you all the best for 2014 happy new year to all!! May it be a productive and postive 2014. Take care. Only1mergver.

User Info: Merguyver

Merguyver - 4 years ago 0 0

1. It is a problem with your router. Contact your ISP and get them to give you a replacement/fix the current one.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Usually an error code 80028e02 means it has trouble connecting to the internet. Try this, it might help you configure your playstation to your internet connection howtofixstuff.blogspot.ca/2012/01/how-to-fix-dns-error-on-ps3.html

User Info: julies333434

julies333434 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't think that's it because this never happens to me while gaming but only when I watch netflix at night. Any solutions? I really need my netflix so I can sleep.

User Info: brayden007

brayden007 - 3 years ago 0 0