Error Code: 80022A07 What is it and how can i fix it?

1. I'm asking because i've recently brought a new PS3 and i need to sync my trophies to PSN before i can make the transfer of all my saves, trophies and DLC to the new one.

My current console is and 80GB running system software v3.10 if that helps, and my new one is a 250GB console, and i don't know which software.

User Info: Dawndragon

Dawndragon - 8 years ago

1. Quote from the Sony:

"Sorry for the delay in getting in touch with you on this one, we've been awaiting clarification of the issue. Error code 80022A07 indicates that there is a high load on the trophy server database. This is an intermittent problem and you may find that you can successfully sync your trophies at certain 'quiet' network periods (e.g. mornings / early afternoon).

We are in the process of implementing a system expansion, which will permanently reduce the load on the server database and eliminate this error. In the meantime, some users will unfortunately continue to receive an error when attempting to sync their trophies to the server.

Thanks for your patience!"

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Also try reading the advice here: community.eu.playstation.com/ playstationeu/board/message?board.id=147&thread.id=36004

You'll have to copy and paste this link in 2 pieces as this site doesn't allow such long links to be be posted

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0